Pittsburgh blues

dubbie31 said:
Barker said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
Wow 2 hours drive for a bit of atmosphere, credit to you.

No places in Cleveland showing it?
A 2 hour drive in US terms really isn't that far and plus I'm going to be in Pittsbugh anyway. One of the biggest things I miss about England is going to watch City play every week. I need some sort of atmosphere, because there's nothing around here.

-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 pm --

dubbie31 said:
Most rags around are so obsessed with City that they show up just to start shit. That's why a few of the rags here in Denver are already 86ed from a pub here that has only been open for 2-3 months.
Pathetic. I'm happy to meet any fellow Englishman over here.

I'm an american by birth. As you can tell by my join date, been around since the shit. We have a few MCFCOSC branches around the country.

Denver, NYC, Boston, Phoenix, LA, Hollywood, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, San Fran.

Quite a few now.
Moving to LA in December, so I will definitely be joining the OSC there.

S.H.R.E.K said:
Pipers pub I remember opens up early for the football, was the only place I could remember that would have the game on from a trip there a few years back.

Had a bit of a too good sat night out so never made it in the end.

They converted you into a Steelers fan yet? Should be proud if they have, as you'll be one of the few fans thats actually in the Pennsylvania area.
Yeah, It was open for the West Ham game today at 7:45am.

Everyone around here is a Steelers fan, I just can't get into it though. I went to a Pittsburgh Pirates game recently too. Baseball is so mind numbingly boring.

Barker said:
dubbie31 said:
Barker said:
A 2 hour drive in US terms really isn't that far and plus I'm going to be in Pittsbugh anyway. One of the biggest things I miss about England is going to watch City play every week. I need some sort of atmosphere, because there's nothing around here.

-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 pm --

Pathetic. I'm happy to meet any fellow Englishman over here.

I'm an american by birth. As you can tell by my join date, been around since the shit. We have a few MCFCOSC branches around the country.

Denver, NYC, Boston, Phoenix, LA, Hollywood, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, San Fran.

Quite a few now.
Moving to LA in December, so I will definitely be joining the OSC there.

If you do, let me know I'll get you in contact.

Email me - mcfcdenver@gmail.com

OP maybe try Toronto? Been a while but I don't think the drive from Erie is too bad , know there's a few decent spots there and I think someone told me they have a "official city" bar/pub or something, can't remember the name as someone told me in passing.

rick773 said:
OP maybe try Toronto? Been a while but I don't think the drive from Erie is too bad , know there's a few decent spots there and I think someone told me they have a "official city" bar/pub or something, can't remember the name as someone told me in passing.

They have a branch there. Great group. I'll meet a few of those lads in St. Louis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.