Pizarro Video Exclusive on the OS

mansour's tow ropes said:
whothefisAlice said:
The guy with the glasses is apparently our 'media relations' officer or some shit like that, so evidently...he's supposed to be on it!! He's employed by City for some reason f.f.s and has every right to be on it, if that's where he works and he is supposed to be greeting new players or people that walk through that door. The fact that he looks like a knob and was completely sacked off by Mario on the tunnel cam the other week, still doesn't take away from the few sentences I just wrote. He's got a great job that you and I all would not mind having if you ask me.

On another note...Pizarro looks like a right tiny fucker and about 40years old. Number 8? Can't believe we don't have a number 8. Wasn't that Irelands number last time it was used?
ireland was 7, SWP was 8

Of course...nice one mate cheers.

r.soleofsalford said:
Train said:
lol? why all the hate for the guy with the glasses. If i had his job, i'd make sure i was in every single frame of the city youtube clips.

yes but we couldnt hate you more than we already do

I love you too.

Train said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Train said:
lol? why all the hate for the guy with the glasses. If i had his job, i'd make sure i was in every single frame of the city youtube clips.

yes but we couldnt hate you more than we already do

I love you too.

<a class="postlink" href="http://th269.photobucket.com/albums/jj42/mamasitachula1/th_kiss.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://th269.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... h_kiss.jpg</a>

I can understand the signing, he is experienced in European football, maybe he will play in the Europa League more often, relieving the pressure off our prem squad... or saying that he might be cup tied? lol....

Shit video though, we do seem to have many video whores who just wanna be on them, yet have probably never kicked a ball in their lives.

From what I can gather he is a player who is neat and tidy on the ball. Can see a pass and be acurate and does not give the ball away easily. After last night I would expect him to play every game !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.