PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It has been an argument all along. We cannot provide you documents that you are asking for that do not exist. That is not by any stretch, failing to cooperate.

I am not arguing we failed to cooperate, I back the club's position. I am saying the PL will, particularly beyonf 2018. And whether that will stick or not will be down to how the panel see it. Which is no different to the cas case, which was my initial point. But really not that important either way.

I do wonder if the reason City paid the release clause for Grealish was because there was collusion amongst teams not to sell to City that summer? A release clause would have been our only way around that. Otherwise we'd have missed out on both our top targets?

There was talk the Villa owner rang a couple of clubs to sell to them instead.

I hear ya but shes his boss isnt she? And hes live on Sly.....if he responded with Shut up silly woman hed get sacked . Id rather have him on the inside than the outside
tbh he’s an eloquent bloke is Mike, he could have responded articulately but dismissive, he could have played a bit of devils advocate or he could have simply replied hmmmmm and quickly moved on a non comital answer, leaving a subsequent pause a hmmmm then began his own comments, it would have taken the wind from her sails but in an unprovable way, we all would have thought, nice one mike lad we caught that there, while she pandered for a desired retort but begin his own thoughts, he let himself down there, there’s no point giving him an out there, he knows how he should have reacted, hopefully next time our only advocate in that steaming pile of anti city bile called sly sports brings some balance to the hate fest.

I am not arguing we failed to cooperate, I back the club's position. I am saying the PL will, particularly beyonf 2018. And whether that will stick or not will be down to how the panel see it. Which is no different to the cas case, which was my initial point. But really not that important either way.
I get it. However if it is going to be the only thing they get us on then it does become important. The fundamental difference is that at CAS we admitted that we did not cooperate as we did not trust the process. The narrative has changed here. We have always stated that we cooperated fully with the PL investigation and provided everything relevant. It is a much better position to defend than an admission of guilt…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.