PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Probably Daniel Levy has had a paddy at being the only CEO named.
Dear Terrorist.

It wasn't me that grassed you up to the Premier League. I have nothing but respect for you and your regime. Give me a call to discuss this dier rumour further. We can go out and get Kaned. We will have a lloris lloris laughs. Anyway got to dash. I have a meeting with John, Joel and Gunnersaurus.

Nice one Son. Yours

Mr Levy

You could be right. I agree that any deal should include a total vindication. Anything less should be unacceptable to City.
I agree that anything less should be unacceptable to City, but I think we'd take them just dropping the charges to get the bastards off our back. I want to come on here chatting shit about football games not football politics.

Last edited:
Probably Daniel Levy has had a paddy at being the only CEO named.
It’s all city’s fault , despite them being on of the big “six” -way before we got took over- they’ve won one league title in 60 years , an absolute bellend of a club- and don’t get me started on Villa- a club with one league title in 110 years - fun fact , despite there 1 league title in 1980 - the last time they won a title the Titanic was still afloat. Cunts-way above there own big club my arse status.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.