PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think it might be suggesting that Ferran shook hands with some of the PL execs (my money's on somebody like Staveley) and this has made the pearl clutchers from the history clubs want to add the likes of Newcastle to our leper colony.
Ah ok, so if it means some of the 19 showed some decency to us and some others amongst the 19 didn’t like seeing them do so, then I can kind of get that.

May 1999 City V Gillingham….City about to lose the old League Two Playoff final, 2-0 down. City crowd are silent. 90 mins Horlock pulls a goal back, not good enough, injury time…but how much, Dickov equaliser!!!! Extra time, pens….City win! Fans ecstatic.

2012….Premier League beckons. 2-1 QPR. City all over them but time is disappearing fast. City need to win the reds have beaten Sunderland. Fans silent. Injury time and still time being eaten up. Dzeko!!!!! Only 2-2 still need another….Agueroooooooo……fans delirious City come through….Prem title!!!

2019…UEFA announce 2 year ban from Champions League for FFP while City riding a crest of a wave domestically and in Europe. Didn’t come as a surprise, as we knew they and others did not want us in the competition. Cue appeal from City to CAS. CAS overturn UEFA decision, city can play in Champions League!!!

2022…Again another Prem League title on the line. Will it be the red victims who triumph today or can city hold their nerve against Villa. City 2-0 down at home! Not again nerves can’t take it. Fans head in hands…2-1….2-2….3-2 City!!!!! PL title to City.

Feb 2023….FA Premier League bring over 100 charges against City. The media, football fans in general of other sides, tell City fans it’s all over for our club! No getting out of this one. Shock from City fans. A couple days later fans fight back, City make announcement not guilty, Pep fights back…I’m not leaving he says stick that up your pipe and smoke it.

WELL YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY!

Can‘t wait to see the tears that will come from the other lot.

Last edited:
It’s saying other CEOs were pissed off with whichever of them was shaking Soriano’s hand as they apparently all wanted to show a unified front.

That’s what it’s insinuating at least!
If that’s true how fucking pathetic. Ohh let’s show we are “United” and don’t shake the bad man, from the bad club’s hand. Bunch of absolute bellends!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.