PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I won’t be condemning the club for getting Middle East investment. I also won’t condem them until this investigation is concluded.

Did you have us hung and drawn before the cas verdict?
All anyone is saying are that these are very serious charges. Until the club issue a statement we won't know their position.

We are talking about the FA here, if we can also show that other teams have broken the rules it might show how corrupt the cartel really is.

By their rules clubs can't grow quickly enough to mount a challenge, let's have the fuckers in court.

All teams will have broken the rules to some degree – certain clubs (that wear red)... will have been at it for years, however it's only us that have been microscopically looked at!
This investigation must have have been a huge undertaking, no way they would do that for all teams!

what wrongdoing would they have been up to if that was the case?
That’s why I said IF. I don’t know what they are accusing us of but if it is true we cannot blame other clubs for our own stupidity in breaking rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.