PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They all know what they’re doing. The PL, the other clubs and the media.

It’s all on purpose.

No matter if we are found Not Guilty of most or every single one of the charges, their damage is already done before we have had the chance to state our case.
Whilst I agree with all of that my attitude is 'fuck 'em!' The one thing Pep didn't point out (for good reason) is that the offside goal against the rags (which ultimately cost us the game) is emblematic of everything we've had to fight since we've been taken over. If anyone thinks I'm bowing my head, guilty or not guilty, they can fuck off.

I am probably going to get shot down but having delivered his brilliant attacks on the PL , media, and the jealousy of the clubs in the PL, I hope Pep now stops with his attacks and puts his efforts into galvanising the team into showing their true capabilities.

I'm sure there have been valid reasons for the iffy displays and results, but a settled and focussed team is now the priority imo.

He has attacked the detractors with his words, but now he has to prove that the players are totally onboard and wanting to prove that we are where we are on merit, and not as suggested by so many, simply because of the money.

Start today by beating Villa solidly and then push on to Arsenal with real conviction.

The supporters are fully behind him and appreciate his conviction, let's prove him right.
The only questions asked at the presser were about the allegations. Pep can only answer the questions put in front of him.

The article by Thomas in the Sun was very welcome and very surprising but isn't relevant to the present problems. The most serious charges are nothing to do with FFP of either the UEFA or PL variety but maintain that City are guilty of falsifying their accounts KNOWINGLY and the club would lose if Lord Pannick were to argue that the club did falsify the accounts because FFP placed unlawful and ridiculous limits on investment because this would not deal with the charges City actually faced. As Projectriver showed, the club faces ver serious charges and a threat to its very existence. So let's stop deluding ourselves that the issue is FFP. Lord Pannick will certainly fight the right case!
You mean mancini‘s payment issue ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.