PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think Pep knew what he was going to say, irrespective of what the particular questions were, because he knew what the tenor of the questions was going to be and had things he wanted to say.

I’m not sure that directly answering a question that one of these cunts asks him is that important to him.
They sent what they thought were their big hitters to quiz Pep over stuff they thought was above his pay grade. They thought that Pep would come back with non-committal shite like no comment I'm just here to talk about football. And they would have run with stories about Pep being worried and being kept in the dark.
What actually happened was they got fuckin spanked by a bloke who is totally committed to his job and totally in sync with his employers.
Kudos to Pep for handling that presser the way he did. I think the guy is an absolute fuckin genius when it comes to football. Now I know that he is also a loyal fucking genius.

Wilson in the Guardian is either a shit stirrer or just doesn’t see the real world like everyone else. In his article he says

“Pep Guardiola’s press conference on Friday had suggested he at least does not share the confidence expressed by the club statement about the charges. As he railed against supposed conspiracies against his club, apparently unwilling to comprehend the difference between a charge and a conviction, and misrepresented the decision at the Cas that overturned the Champions League ban imposed by Uefa, he seemed to be appealing not merely to the baser elements of tribalism but also to be a man under pressure.”

Just how the FUK is that his takeaway from Pep’s pre-match pressed ?
Unwilling to comprehend the difference between a charge and a conviction?!

Is this **** for real, given what his noncey peers have been writing this week?

Same goes for misrepresenting the CAS verdict.

Another thick **** to add to the list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.