PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Makes me wonder why the Premier League didn't want this made public with City at the time?

I'd expect us to already have our ducks in a row.
You’d fucking hope so after 4 years? It’s not like it’s crept up on us and we had no idea of what they were investigating. We’ve basically had 4 years to get our shit together.

Well, that says to me the EFL won’t be regulated. Therefore, the corrupt 9 have said get the charges out to city.
Hence the comment on city statement about someone independent would be welcome to investigate.
That sounds like a worry but city will argue it has to be independent investigation given the 9 club’s wanting a kangaroo court

It's a stitch up unprecedented in football terms which looks like it goes all the way to the government level. Proving the fucker is the problem.

Agreed. Find the people who insist on defending the board/ownership bizarre. They are not the club, the fans are, and they've embarrassed us. Regardless of the outcome the damage has already been done. Soriano has to walk and I'd be surprised if Khaldoon doesn't take a big step back in the future as well. We were there before them and we'll be there if they decide this isn't worth the effort anymore.
Ha, two posts

Agreed. Find the people who insist on defending the board/ownership bizarre. They are not the club, the fans are, and they've embarrassed us. Regardless of the outcome the damage has already been done. Soriano has to walk and I'd be surprised if Khaldoon doesn't take a big step back in the future as well. We were there before them and we'll be there if they decide this isn't worth the effort anymore.
Your the bizarre one mate. Love the fact you just blindly believe the Premier League over the club itself

They've only 'embarrassed' us if we are guilty, although you seem to have already decided we are strangely enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.