PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

City will appeal this and it'll drag on even further. If proved, worst case scenario is a points deduction (probably 15 or 18) and a massive fine. Anyway, we've obviously been cooking the books for years regardless of how this case ends up. There's no way we're the most valuable club in the world or whatever it is we claim we are.

The way I read it is that it is:
"Further breaches related to rules requiring full details of "manager remuneration".

These were related to the 2009-10 to 2012-13 seasons, when Roberto Mancini was in charge."

Does that mean we were paying Bobby Manc too much? Or not paying Pep enough?

Ok, so Chelsea write off a 1.6b loan and we're being investigated for much less, it's a fucking shit show, rags official office in the Cayman isles, absolute cunts.
The Club have had a policy of playing nice with these cnuts up till now, so I hope they've been keeping their powder dry for a day like today... I hope they come out fighting...
as others have said - have we breached regulations... looks possible - but if we have, there's absolutely zero chance we are the only club to do so... but are the PL investigating others?
I genuinely hope the club has been gathering it's own evidence against the rival team which, let's be honest are behind this!

Financial doping is what the monkey Keown just said. We couldn’t afford KDB, Sterling and the like by our own means.

Fuck off Keown.
The idiot here is you mate, anybody remotely going near that vile station in the foreseeable is just gagging to get wound up. You won’t hear any balance, nor should there be if this is all true.

City will appeal this and it'll drag on even further. If proved, worst case scenario is a points deduction (probably 15 or 18) and a massive fine. Anyway, we've obviously been cooking the books for years regardless of how this case ends up. There's no way we're the most valuable club in the world or whatever it is we claim we are.
I don’t think a fine and points deduction is the worst case scenario sadly mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.