PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hmm. Forget the loan for a minute.

I think it's to do with having the income from the original cash financing and the subsequent amounts due to the financing company in the same place.

So if you record the cash received from the finance company as operating revenues, then you should show the financing company's share of future revenue as a reduction of operating revenues in the appropriate years.

If you don't do that, you are effectively counting the revenue as operating revenue twice, once when you receive it from the financing company, and again when you get it from your customer.

I suppose it's possible the original cash receipt from the financing company was also included on a non-operating line, but I doubt it.

Of course, this could all be bollocks.

That's how I read it from the brief look I had - book the income as operating income, and then book that share's outgoing as non-operating expenses.
My terminology may be a bit screwy!

I'd imagine Barcelona and Atletico won't be letting it lie!

Hmm. Forget the loan for a minute.

I think it's to do with having the income from the original cash financing and the subsequent amounts due to the financing company in the same place.

So if you record the cash received from the finance company as operating revenues, then you should show the financing company's share of future revenue as a reduction of operating revenues in the appropriate years.

If you don't do that, you are effectively counting the revenue as operating revenue twice, once when you receive it from the financing company, and again when you get it from your customer.

I suppose it's possible the original cash receipt from the financing company was also included on a non-operating line, but I doubt it.

Of course, this could all be bollocks.

On second thoughts, I can only imagine that is all bollocks. The financing was for 360 million over 20 years, that is only around a 20 million annual reduction in future revenues. No idea where they get over 100 million from. Accelerated payment maybe? Total financing costs?

No fucking idea :) Needs a four year investigation of the last 15 years accounts to find out, I think.

We can put it towards any fine..

It won't go any further that Spanish piece of shit Tappas will make sure of that ! He wont have his Spanish league clubs responsible for any corrupt dealings not like the despicable cheating Premier League teams like City !

We can put it towards any fine..

Imo the payments should be divided out to all the clubs the players played for since 16. I know it'd be administratively more complicated but not hugely so and the money would benefit the clubs that developed the players along the way.

Imo the payments should be divided out to all the clubs the players played for since 16. I know it'd be administratively more complicated but not hugely so and the money would benefit the clubs that developed the players along the way.
Why?
The money covers things like wages and insurance that the current club is paying for while the players are playing for their country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.