PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What it might tell you is just how difficult it is to prove this kind of thing.

It took a leak of all City's emails, and even then all they needed was for everyone involved to say "no", and City won at CAS.

There wasn't much talk of this going on at Chelsea while Roman was there (despite his background and links to Russian gangster capitalism), and it took a change of ownership, and even then a leak of bank records unrelated to the club, for anything major to come out.

None of the disclosures mean that Chelsea's accounts weren't properly prepared either. Remember, it doesn't really matter where payments are made, what matters is why they were made and how they were accounted for. Something the PL will be learning shorty. Everything is just supposition at this point. So before we fall for the same trap the press set for idiot fans against us, let's wait and see.

Haters gonna hate. If not for this it’ll be for something else. Embrace the hate man, it means they’re hurting
Exactly. The pitiful montage of headlines by that stupid Sweeney fella exemplifies it. The majority of those stupid headlines have subsequently be proven wrong. Wrong, wrong and wrong again. And stupid. How many times must he get things wrong before he realises how stupid he looks. The stupid ****.

It was suggested that it would take years. I remember reading 4 years was a viable length of time.

In the meantime, we can just keep on hoovering up the trophies and laughing at the real history clubs.
Obviously no-one on here knows what the timeframe might be but that to me makes no sense whatsoever and it certainly wouldn't be in our interests for it to drag on for so long.

The headline figure of 115 charges seemingly consists of a relative handful of actual potential offences (Mancini's contract and a few others) and is padded out by them being repeated for different years plus multiple non co-operation charges. I can't see how that it would take years for an independent panel firstly to decide if the PL has any meaningful evidence or not for each basic charge. Any that they decide that they don't are dismissed and any they think they do then the club would put forward their counter arguments and they reach a conclusion on them. My hope is that it is concluded before the start of next season.

It’s amazing how these haters have been wrong about everything. Pep’s going, the Sheik will get bored, you can’t build a team by buying players, the academy is no good, there’s nothing English about City, UEFA are about to clobber them, the Emptyhad, City in the champions league? you’re having a laugh etc etc etc.
None of these people have ever challenged their own prejudicial beliefs.
They were human rights abuse warriors for a while, remember? Then the World Cup came around. Haven't heard much about that since the jolly to Qatar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.