PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

PL making a rod for their own backs with all this. I do wonder if this results in less investment in the UK if the Government would be OK with this… is you see what I mean.

Because firstly they would have to have that loan agreed and need it to be secured against assets they probably don't have. Secondly, the repayment of the loan and the interest would be accountable in future FFP evaluations.
United are able to do it because despite the loans and the related interest because of their profit they are still able to pass FFP. If Everton put off posting losses due to a loan they would just post them in future accounts instead.
But repayment and interest spread out over, say, ten years.

The government will nip this all in the bud. Everton are the Trojan horse, but I suspect the Premier League are about to have their toys taken away.
The Government are determined to put a regulator in. Digital technology will make football the world’s biggest industry in the next decade and the taxman wants his slice.

Kamikaze stuff from the Premier League. Almost like they feel they have nothing to lose so they do something ridiculous like deducting points with immediate effect. Independent regulator incoming.
Government already mobilising?? (hopefully)

Attachments

• 4E341A55-B52A-4770-A619-3BA449267857.jpeg
    4E341A55-B52A-4770-A619-3BA449267857.jpeg
    878.8 KB · Views: 213
Didn't take the Daily Mail long to start saying goodbye we and Chelsea are next on the points deduction list.

I would love to hear from the critics on what are the exact 115 charges we accused of doing. I bet they can't even name 1.

We will eventually be cleared of the charges but I have a feeling we will be guilty of a few but certainly not all them.
I like the cut of your jib.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.