PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Been on the BBC HYS on the Everton article, replied to a few , with no swear worsd or insults just a logical defence , and every single comment removed by BBC administrator , the only comments allowed are negative and derisory about our club , so glad i haven paid my licence fee for decades.

Been on the BBC HYS on the Everton article, replied to a few , with no swear worsd or insults just a logical defence , and every single comment removed by BBC administrator , the only comments allowed are negative and derisory about our club , so glad i haven paid my licence fee for decades.
Don't go on the politics thread mate, they're all adamant on there that the BBC is reliable, unbiased and trustworthy.

They didnt. They broke it by under £20 mil. Which is nothing in football finance. A couple of better results over the previous 3 seasons would likely have made them compliant in the form of more prize money.

“Everton’s loss of £124.5 million, as contended by the Premier League, which exceeded the threshold of £105 million permitted under the PSRs”

However, they voted for this and that decision has consequences…!!
Yeah should have been £20m an over enthusiastic zero

I know. The worst thing was moving to Salford. It's a cocoon of rags and dippers. I gave up posting as anything or everything was deleted. They should not have comments at all.

I'd like to think so.

Twice the government has made announcements on an independent football regulator, & twice the PL have swung a couple of hail Mary haymakers in response.

City ducked ours. Everton were clocked in the jaw & floored.

The cases are different. City are denying any wrongdoing. Everton have admitted wrongdoing, but cited extenuating circumstances.

The PL are trying in vain to prove to the government that an independent football regulator isn't needed. City are in favour of one.
Fool's Mate is the fastest checkmate possible. In order for Fool's mate to be performed, White must move their g-pawn up two squares and their f-pawn up one or two squares in the first two consecutive moves.

City are long gone.

Think the ramifications for the premier league will be massive now, clubs threatening to sue each other every season, there a tin pot organisation that can’t manage situations independently, they really have fucked up with that points deduction for Everton. What a waste of time FFP is.
Maybe this is the 1st step to get rid. City will want to keep our case ongoing to see the lay of the land. If ffp is abolished then we can justifiably argue it would have caused the club great harm if we had of handed over all our business dealings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.