PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Talk sport changed the bulletin at 1pm, they have added that Stefan expects City to be cleared.
Of course they have. They did the initial one for a reason. Now those who will have tuned in to see if that was repeated have been met with that at 1pm.

I would have thought that if the club had the wherewithal to 'bring down the whole system' then that would have been conveyed to the PL a long time before they decided to go with 115 charges.

The same applies when posters say we would take down Liverpool, United etc if found guilty. If we could do that then one of them would be history already as a warning to any others that fancied taking us on

It's complete and utter fantasy.

Sometimes a fantasy is all you need .....

I'm paraphrasing but Stefan said he was an expert in litigation cases to which Jordan piped up 'As am I'.
Fuck off mate, why are you stuck on talksport with a drink driving gobshite then!

Well Jordan’s probably been sued many times.

How embarrassing trying to tell a lawyer you know as much as them about the law…… what a ****!

The law baffles me but when I’ve needed one I’ve paid the bills & followed their advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.