PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't think that was it either.

I don't think Ceferin said anything out of line - he basically said that the process followed had been right - and he isn't going to get involved in a PL matter that is unproven. I doubt even more that Masters knew that Ceferin was going to say something days later.

Maybe Masters expected something which didn't happen, or was just taking rubbish.

Much as I hate to say it, to be fair to Masters he didn't say anything about new information in a week, did he? That was the newspaper that had the Ceferin "exclusive".

Masters said he couldn’t say when the hearing would be, but it was progressing.

It was the Torygraph who claimed there would be major developments the following week regarding City. All that happened was the Ceferin quotes appeared in their publication.

What he said.

I wonder how much this is costing the PL. I mean it stinks of a witch hunt the more time goes on, but this must be costing them a lot of money to do this.
A lot more than it's costing us, that's for sure. As well as having a top legal team (like us) for the IC process they also have to pay for that IC panel and all the support staff for many months / years even. Then add on the cost of a supposed four year investigation.

Huge sums involved.

Birmingham have signed a stadium naming rights deal with the company who own then.
Get ready for the outcry from united, Liverpool, spurs and arsenal as they are so against that sort of thing.
Leicester literally have won the league and failed FFP whilst having their stadium sponsored by their owners’ company and are held up as plucky underdogs.

None of the furore around FFP is about the actual rules, it’s just trying to cope with their teams’ stagnation and our success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.