PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If we are exonerated, chief sh1t stirrer Jordan should be cast in a City+ remake of the Wicker man
This and Dim Shite placing in the stocks for a sponsored penalty kick competition using his grey fucking triangular head as the ball

Of course the PL will be getting real time feedback from their legal team about how the process is going (as we will be from our legal team). There will be many months of both parties submitting information/evidence to the panel and then the panel requesting further material from either or both parties. They will have a very good idea about how it's going as will the club.
How the process is going is very different to how the substantive issues are being addressed. You're quite right to suggest that there is a submissions process but I still need some convincing that the PL have been told that their evidence is a "concern" and that City's evidence weakens the PL's position further. On top of that, you have another club supposedly aware of the negative dialogue between the IC and PL. Whilst I hope that this is all true, I cannot yet lend much weight to what is essentially a Twitter rumour that has been picked up by nobody else.

How the process is going is very different to how the substantive issues are being addressed. You're quite right to suggest that there is a submissions process but I still need some convincing that the PL have been told that their evidence is a "concern" and that City's evidence weakens the PL's position further. On top of that, you have another club supposedly aware of the negative dialogue between the IC and PL. Whilst I hope that this is all true, I cannot yet lend much weight to what is essentially a Twitter rumour that has been picked up by nobody else.
To be fair, it was only posted about 90 minutes ago

Come on man, have a bit of faith and hope, I know we are the most pessimistic fans that ever existed but come on now :)

I'm not saying Tolmie is wrong but he's taking a risk in posting this information. A lot of people will be getting their hopes up now. This needs to be rock-solid.

No risk to me mate, just an interesting snippet from a source at a club I would have expected to be talking up our demise and guilt.

I still expect it to go to tribunal, even if have started to read from others it could collapse beforehand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.