PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Wow. Just like that he can afford to buy a chippy - & his parents can live off their savings.
They had worked hard all their life and Farhad who has bought the Chippy may have a loan/mortgage, I didn’t ask, it’s a very modest shop and flat, quite small and in Ashton so we’re not talking fortunes here.

What are the chips like?
Did he charge the earth and say “Yemeni or your life.”?
Chippy washing?
Seriously the idea that the Saudi Sovereign Wealth Fund is somehow separate from the state where football is concerned is nonsense.
Didn’t have the chips, just Fish and peas, the fish was big, like a baby whale, shared it with Mrs H and just about finished it!

Was a treat as I’m trying to reduce my diabetes with no processed food, sugar or white carbs. Down to 12st 7lb now, was a fat fucker in my 40’s when I was over 16st (64 now)

Didn’t have the chips, just Fish and peas, the fish was big, like a baby whale, shared it with Mrs H and just about finished it!

Was a treat as I’m trying to reduce my diabetes with no processed food, sugar or white carbs. Down to 12st 7lb now, was a fat fucker in my 40’s when I was over 16st (64 now)
Keep going pal. That modelling contract is within your grasp! ;-)

I did the same and lost 3 stone. Then I had to go back on a high dose of steroids and reverted to being a fat fucker.

My understanding of Saudi Arabia is as wanting peace (hence buying into the Abraham accords) in the middle east. They can see how Iran are becoming the main power and want to be able to match it.

Yemen (under the houthi family/tribe), right on their border, funded by Iran is a step too far hence the war.

And this is a football forum!

I did the same and lost 3 stone. Then I had to go back on a high dose of steroids and reverted to being a fat fucker.
Not easy is it? Hope you’re well, takes a lot of willpower and when you mention steroids or something like an under active thyroid (which I have as well) people raise their eyebrows! But for the grace of god and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.