PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Am I right in saying it’s not even 115 charges the amount of times 115 gets mentioned by pundits on Tv is crazy

TBF, he's not wrong is he? They tried to stop us but it was too late, too little. They're now trying to make sure they don't make the same mistake with Newcastle.
to clarify are you saying that the new rules which were mentioned yesterday will somehow mitigate the charges levelled against us? I have seen the headline about how all premier league clubs have agreed some new financial rules but didn't realise it would impact ongoing "issues"

to clarify are you saying that the new rules which were mentioned yesterday will somehow mitigate the charges levelled against us? I have seen the headline about how all premier league clubs have agreed some new financial rules but didn't realise it would impact ongoing "issues"
No, that's not what I'm saying. I can't see how you came to that conclusion either.

I think we've just been described as the horse that bolted before the stable door was locked in a reference to the PAS rules by SKY's new slimy Peter Drury in conversation with ratboy,
So that's an admittance that the rule changes were put in place to protect certain clubs, and to stop other clubs from catching up.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I can't see how you came to that conclusion either.
My bad i got the wrong end of the stick

I read your comment "TBF, he's not wrong is he? They tried to stop us but it was too late, too little. They're now trying to make sure they don't make the same mistake with Newcastle." and took it as the new rules would superseed the old ones :D .....i think i just want this 115 bullshit to be over with and will clutch onto anything

Newcastle United are currently showing how the cartel want FFP to work

It works with a club having the opportunity to improve and challenge the establishment

But no they are not allowed to do this because of rules that work for the benefit of the few

Now non MCFC and NUFC fans will shed no tears but unless they support the right clubs they face a future of merely making up the numbers and knowing their place

And that’s not City’s fault

The bin dippers are jumping on Ian Wrights comments with glee. But if you actually listen to what he said it sounded like he was pretty sympathetic to city and was suggesting these allegations will and should go away so pep and city get the recognition they deserve

His son still works for city and will still have close links to the inner sanctum of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.