PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

116 incoming from the HMRC sorry to say

When asked if he lived in an area where Guardiola and other Manchester City players were staying, Nolito explained: “Yes, in the very centre. Manchester is not a very big city, huh. The only thing is, well, at four it’s already night!”

The Spainard also revealed his friends from Vigo had smuggled food into England when they visited him in Manchester.

“Ah, well, some sailor friends of mine from Vigo showed up… With five kilos of goose barnacles. An entire suitcase full of seafood, octopus… I don’t even know how they could get that through customs (laughs). Then David Silva came home for dinner and we ate it all. In the glory,” he added.

Our players are also contraband smugglers, we are totaly @ucked.
When the Roux brothers opened up in London, they smuggled stuff in from Paris. They said later that customs had got a nod and a wink from parliament as MPs were enthusiastic customers. They were never stopped.

116 incoming from the HMRC sorry to say

When asked if he lived in an area where Guardiola and other Manchester City players were staying, Nolito explained: “Yes, in the very centre. Manchester is not a very big city, huh. The only thing is, well, at four it’s already night!”

The Spainard also revealed his friends from Vigo had smuggled food into England when they visited him in Manchester.

“Ah, well, some sailor friends of mine from Vigo showed up… With five kilos of goose barnacles. An entire suitcase full of seafood, octopus… I don’t even know how they could get that through customs (laughs). Then David Silva came home for dinner and we ate it all. In the glory,” he added.

Our players are also contraband smugglers, we are totaly @ucked.
Our concierge service should be replaced. Didn't anyone think to tell Nolito & Silva about the Arndale market fish stall? Or is the Arndale too downmarket for PL ballers?

Apparently Everton could get half a point back through co-operation.
Half a point?

Who the funk is making this shit up?

I find it highly suspicious that the Premier League is mirroring the rags in how they run things.
Scattergun approach.
Ridiculous statements.
Being run like a soup sandwich.

Deloony has just kind of mentioned us in not so many words but more to do with the farce of these points deductions and how nothing has been said by the Premier League to keep everyone up to date.
Good point third para..
The rags seem to have recognized their own faults by getting Sir Jim and Omar B to run them like a proper business. Not on the Mr K level of course but a recognition of City Management quality.
The PL has Mr M to organize who was chosen to carry out policy decided by a trio including the rags.
Scatter gun is correct but surely rules should apply to all.

The point is that because City are capable of flexibility to adsorb ever changing City targeted rules, other Clubs are not especially when their income streams are stretched by Covid restrictions.

When the Roux brothers opened up in London, they smuggled stuff in from Paris. They said later that customs had got a nod and a wink from parliament as MPs were enthusiastic customers. They were never stopped.
Likes a barnickle does Charles

1712650092678.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.