PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Surely that would have happened months ago, if we actually had the irrefutable evidence we claim.

If this turns out to be true I will be embarrassed as anyone and I will personally apologise to Prestige. But I'm not going to start writing my apology letter yet.
Surely the PL has had the irrefutable evidence all along: a decade of audited accounts.

They have to go through ALL the accounting documents there ain't few a4 papers they can read to find out if we innocent or guilty and why it is taking ages!
I like the idea of a single line in the accounts being backed up by 10,000 documents. ‘Here you go, lads: evidence.’ Tee hee.

Not a chance of a settlement. IMO.
If the premier league has fucked up then it's for them to take the hit. I just don't see us softening the blow for them.
It's their baby and they should put it to bed.
Providing the wording of any PL statement is unequivocal, I think Koolhand will let it go. He is subtle, smart and a businessman with no time for playing games. Above all he is a gent, thus:
“We accept entirely what the PL say and thank them for their dedication to the truth. I would just like to add that the US owned redshirts and their lackey Trottingham are the biggest shits it has ever been my misfortune to come across.”

Last edited:

Don’t do this to us Tolm, you’re getting me excited.

Anyone that crosses Mansour or Khaldoon should regret it, they’ve had enough leeway in their assault against City. We’ve all wanted City to fight back, some said we won’t, but I beg this information is true. I’m sick of the slander against this club.

Let them keep digging their own graves. Then we finish them in one fell swoop. Its not exactly had any impact on us has it.
Image & reputational damage.....millions have been brain washed into believing that City are cheats.

It'll take years,if ever, to eradicate the 'stain'.

I hope that City extract every grain of revenge in what ever form is appropriate against all & any who have traduced our reputation !!

Revenge is a dish served cold....very cold.

Manchester is waiting Sheikh Mansour !!

I raised the question in February about the IC reviewing initial submissions before the formal hearing and the possibility that the IC could deem the evidence weak meaning the case could close out earlier, but I think the response I got was the case would go the full distance. If the complainant is told by the IC that their evidence is weak or non existent early on there can only be one outcome. The case closes earlier or there is some sort of settlement with City holding most of the cards. Hopefully this is where things are now.
Is the IC being paid by the hour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.