PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

And therein lies the problem. It should be Masters and the executive chairman (who, you ask?) driving rule changes for the good of the league as a whole, not just letting the clubs set their own half-baked agendas.

You just can't let 20 clubs, each with their own agendas, write and re-write new rules every year. That is the road that led to a Brexit that should never really have happened.

We have had 15 years of the big clubs implementing dumb ass rules, now it seems we have the smaller clubs implementing dumb ass rules. Where is the leadership?

How much does Masters earn? Fuck me, for whatever he gets, I could arrange a number of general meetings every year to let the clubs decide what they want to do without any apparent input. Grow a pair, man. Do your fucking job.
I think this Masters chap is incapable of doing anything other than kowtowing to the clubs tbh, namely the red tops and spurs. I think he'd struggle to tackle a decent sized trifle if it came down to it

No idea I particularly remember United had a partner like that and at the time a few more

Here is a link about the dodgy sponsors (not City)

Revealed: The obscure gambling firms with untraceable employees working with your football club

Many clubs have been caught up a few stings….. even the mighty Kilmarnock..

and you guess wankers wont be involved in super league
we wont be welcome
Probably
At least we would have a say who is running it and the red tops wouldn't get all their way with other countries involved.
Don't want it but get the feeling it's being forced through incompetence at the PL

What was it? Was it evidence of any wrong doing by City, as some guy I'm arguing with believes?
They are Philippino offshore gambling companies. They can’t advertise at home but millions there watch the prem. No mystery, just poor research or deliberate fake news as usual from our media. Afaik, there is nothing against any regs in this.
Several of these have advertised via half a dozen or more PL clubs. They have short term contracts only.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.