PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The PL have appointed the 2 PL referees with the least favourable stats for our club, in the next 2 away matches: Taylor and Kavanagh,(both about 55% when are normal win % is over 70%). The PL seems to be trying to ensure we don't achieve the historic 4 successive top flight wins. I put the stat. details in the Ref Watch forum.
I sense a stiich up of this nature happening for the final games. It's like every fucker on the British Isles who isn't a City fan wants Arse to win this, especially the powers that be.
We need to win these games by 3 or 4 goals.
Btw how can they have a bloke from Ashton officiating in a City game, that's fucking insane :(

I sense a stiich up of this nature happening for the final games. It's like every fucker on the British Isles who isn't a City fan wants Arse to win this, especially the powers that be.
We need to win these games by 3 or 4 goals.
Btw how can they have a bloke from Ashton officiating in a City game, that's fucking insane :(

We've been doing that for the last 6 years. Fulham will be the deal breaker.

The PL have appointed the 2 PL referees with the least favourable stats for our club, in the next 2 away matches: Taylor and Kavanagh,(both about 55% when are normal win % is over 70%). The PL seems to be trying to ensure we don't achieve the historic 4 successive top flight wins. I put the stat. details in the Ref Watch forum.
go back to before the wolves game and you can read exactly this about pawson and twatwell, you can use stats skewed in diff directions to prove most things, we have to show up and take it out of their hands

Have I got this right? There were no letters sent, meaning no percieved "position of strength", meaning we all allowed ourselves to foolishly get hooked on giddiness and ultimately made ourselves look like chumps?

Or have I got that wrong?

Given that the club are members of the Premier League, I'm not sure City would be able to sue the Premier League.
Can't be done in Irish Law as far as I know (eg you can't sue the golf club you are a member of because, as a member, you'd be suing yourself). Might be different in England and Wales of course.
Even if we could sue them, do we have any hard evidence (other than strong suspicion) that would stand up in court? Would we have any realistic chance of winning the case?

it’s blindingly obvious what a main plank of the PL’s defence would be. If City had cooperated with the investigation we wouldn’t have been charged. It’s our own fault that we ended up being charged. Whether or not that’s actually true, it seems to me that it would be a strong defence for them.

I've had a quick listen back to the City section. Don't think I'd say anything different. Not really sure what Gorton's issue is - most likely stylistic (tough) or a lack of understanding (try to read more on the topic).
Here is the City section (along with grimace):

That was a calm and reasoned response on your part Stefan, not sure why Gorton has had a go at you. If you had behaved like Jordan there would have been far less credibility to the points you made. An ill considered fan like response would not have helped our case. Well done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.