PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

See when people put up gifs and images of bubbling pots on the hob, they do know that piss boiling is meant to happen inside the body right, from all the anger? Doesn't really work if you piss in a pot and stick it on high heat.
What if the pot keeps refilling automatically with piss, like never ending we see everyday ?
Low boiling point of piss makes no difference.

Had a soft spot for Grimsby since last year's playoffs. They were absolutely brilliant in the face of adversity both against Notts Co. in the quarters and Hollywood FC in the semi's. Also enjoyed the fact they were sponsored by Young's fish fingers. The penalty decision in the Semi's possibly one of the worst ever

Grimsby the film was far better than I was expecting. Genuinely laughed out loud a few times. Mark Strong was hilarious in parts. Assumed it would be terrible, but it was a really enjoyable watch.

Especially the womb part.

Didn’t know it was a Grimsby fan.
Makes it all the more compelling and factually accurate to come from the mouth of someone who has no relationship with City.

Not really surprising when Grimsby have the highest ever crowd at Blundell Park West…
Neither did I.
I assumed he was a Blue but after reading some of the bitterness in the comments he replied to one of the cunts saying he was a Grimsby fan.

Is it litigious? I mean I read that BBC piece and immediately you could see the glaring errors.
I don't think it is libellous. The problem is that it is very biased and only mentions one side of the story. The MEN, like the BBC, has just ignored the CAS judgement and the comprehensive statement which stressed that no evidence had been produced to support the UEFA allegations. The article suggests that the Der Spiegl coverage is also important to the PL investigation but the Spiegl content was debunked by three independent judges and the hacker (Rui Pinto) has since been jailed for extortion. You can't write an article and not mention these key elements. The PL are alleging that we sytematically falsified our accounts for more than a decade. Where is the evidence for such a damaging allegation?

I note that @JackFlintham the alleged author of the MUEN piece about City is contactable on X. How the fuck does our “local” rag publish such shite?

I note that @JackFlintham the alleged author of the MUEN piece about City is contactable on X. How the fuck does our “local” rag publish such shite?
I gave up on the MEN some time ago. It’s a nightmare to view with the mess of pop-up windows.

It is best ignored and allowed to die quietly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.