PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The accused doesn't have to do a damn thing. It's for the accuser to put up or shut up.

They either don't know this and they're incompetant fools or they do know this and they're encouraging everyone to pile on City falsely in which case they are snide twats.

It should be the PL/the independant commission they should be directing their anger at.

This is what annoys me with City. They should be going after this and putting out briefs to journalists over it. Very admirable keeping quiet and not caring about the opinions of sheep, etc, etc. However City are losing in the court of public opinion and it does matter if you want to grow the fanbase.
I agree. These charges must surely have had a negative effect on City's business model. The accusers must be named and must not be allowed to hide their identities behind the anonymity of the EPL. By doing so will leave a window of opportunity for counter claim should the verdict go in our favour.

I’m not a boxing fan.
But I’m going to watch the fight tonight.
All week I’ve followed the hype of the fight just to try and get myself in the mood.
I haven’t noticed much mention of Sports Washing in Saudi Arabia this week surrounding the fight.
Strange isn’t it.
Yet Sheikh Mansour and City have been sports washing football for the last 16 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.