PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I knew United was ongoing, didn’t know Newcastle may be in trouble too.
I don’t think they are in trouble per se. They are arguing with HMRC’s view that image rights derive from their employee status and should, therefore, be treated as wages.
They will lose in the end and pay what is owed plus maybe a penalty for delay.
City discussed it with HMRC and revamped their accounts, paying the extra tax due, without penalty.
But for some strange reason, we get charged by the PL but nobody else does! Hmmmm….must be the blue shirt.

I don’t think they are in trouble per se. They are arguing with HMRC’s view that image rights derive from their employee status and should, therefore, be treated as wages.
They will lose in the end and pay what is owed plus maybe a penalty for delay.
City discussed it with HMRC and revamped their accounts, paying the extra tax due, without penalty.
But for some strange reason, we get charged by the PL but nobody else does! Hmmmm….must be the blue shirt.
TBF, the PL can't/won't do anything until the cases are resolved with HMRC. Probably won't...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.