PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm sure our lawyers will use the above as evidence to go for us.
The Premier League are absolutely thick to think things like the above to happen yet come down on us like a ton of bricks and nobody says a word.

They've give themselves so much rope to hang themselves with it's untrue.

All passed and above board that Covid 40m for the scum! its if you don't ask you don't get the other clubs we're not smart enough to ask for it!

The rags showed the premier that the preseason and over commercial deals the money they have lost because of Covid!

Now if Arsenal asked for more because they lost out on a preseason that was worth 15/20m and they only got 2m then then it looks dodgy

Should be, but a fudge wouldn't surprise me.More like a not proven vedict.

That's not a thing outside of Scotland, as far as I know.

I get your point though. A 'fudge' that clears us but leaves enough to speculation isn't helpful.

Unfortunately it is almost inevitable, and we still see the CAS verdict widely misrepresented, so I'd take being cleared in any way it comes.

Even more so with his gig on talksport, he as you quite rightly say is a smug bastard and a bitter one.
Bet sky are saving thousands of pounds a year in the makeup department now they don't have to cover his strawberry nose up anymore

Headline in the Mail, I am not giving a link so they don't get revenue, but this has to be one of the most ridiculous headlines in a long time

Premier League clubs 'may have to sue Man City for compensation over 115 alleged breaches BEFORE the case closes' - with the champions' hearing set to finally begin next month​

Steaming Pile GIFs | Tenor

Should be, but a fudge wouldn't surprise me.More like a not proven vedict.
It's not a criminal trial. The PL have to prove their allegations to a certain standard, which is lower than 'beyond reasonable doubt' and more like 'on the balance of probabilities'. UEFA had to meet this requirement at CAS, and didn't (bar the non-cooperation charge) and the verdict was essentially 'not proven to the required standard'.

Headline in the Mail, I am not giving a link so they don't get revenue, but this has to be one of the most ridiculous headlines in a long time

Premier League clubs 'may have to sue Man City for compensation over 115 alleged breaches BEFORE the case closes' - with the champions' hearing set to finally begin next month​

Steaming Pile GIFs | Tenor

SB has already debunked this.

All passed and above board that Covid 40m for the scum! its if you don't ask you don't get the other clubs we're not smart enough to ask for it!

The rags showed the premier that the preseason and over commercial deals the money they have lost because of Covid!

Now if Arsenal asked for more because they lost out on a preseason that was worth 15/20m and they only got 2m then then it looks dodgy

Isn’t it amazing the narrative is you don’t ask you don’t get……

We know Everton & Forest had lots of things turned down. Jordan was ready to pounce on Stefan & ended up mouth widen open & silent. There was enough said for headlines but nothing. That’s what City need to understand about the UK, everything is ignored until it makes noise in the media. If someone’s got it in for you you’ll read it in the papers first.

There’s no talk of false accounting or not in the spirit of the game, over inflating acceptable losses.

It’s a fucking disgrace !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.