PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s generated less comments than cities issues but Masters made reference to their on going investigations against us.

Make of it what you will but here’s what he said

“Obviously what we're talking about is something historic; it's complicated where we have the club talking to us about things that happened under previous ownership. All I can say is that the investigation and discussions are reaching a conclusion, but until that happens, I can't say what's going to happen next."”

I am not a betting man but if I were I would put money on a settlement being agreed in advance of an IC which will be a significant ( tens of millions ) fine, a transfer embargo and possible suspended points deduction.

The PL for me are already putting a narrative out there in terms of it being complex, it being historical that the club owners as of now and not past incumbents are the ones who are dealing with.

But above all they will want our case out the way before Cities gets into full swing and whilst not a precedent in any way they , the PL , will want to send out the illusion they are “ tough” and Chelsea will probably be happy to pay over the money( £100million ) that they still are holding back from the sale

Why a fine and not a purely sporting sanction? That would mean City would only get fined for any off-book payments they are alleged to have made? I think the days of fines for breaches that give a sporting advantage are long gone.

Ok - link is below...................

Please ensure that you have strong nerve and some bleach available - as a sampler:

MH41

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch

« Reply #8026 on: Today at 11:04:02 am »

- Stripped of all trophies won during the period.
- expelled from the PL
- relegated to league 2
- unable to be promoted to the PL for 10 years regardless of their results.
- a 10 year ban on any incoming signings
- clubs to be financially reimbursed for financial losses.
- supporters of all clubs to receive a backdated award of money, to go out and celebrate the trophies they were cheated out of. £500 per trophy.
- no games shown live on TV. And all games to be 12.30 kick offs.
- no entry into the FA cup or League cup.
- to return the stadium they were 'gifted'.

That should do for starters.

Is that all? Not much of a punishment that.

I wonder if he's considered making an alternative list of punishments for his shit stain of a club and all the others guilty of colluding in this clear and obvious attempt to stitch us up if/when we're exonerated? ;)

It’s generated less comments than cities issues but Masters made reference to their on going investigations against us.

Make of it what you will but here’s what he said

“Obviously what we're talking about is something historic; it's complicated where we have the club talking to us about things that happened under previous ownership. All I can say is that the investigation and discussions are reaching a conclusion, but until that happens, I can't say what's going to happen next."”

I am not a betting man but if I were I would put money on a settlement being agreed in advance of an IC which will be a significant ( tens of millions ) fine, a transfer embargo and possible suspended points deduction.

The PL for me are already putting a narrative out there in terms of it being complex, it being historical that the club owners as of now and not past incumbents are the ones who are dealing with.

But above all they will want our case out the way before Cities gets into full swing and whilst not a precedent in any way they , the PL , will want to send out the illusion they are “ tough” and Chelsea will probably be happy to pay over the money( £100million ) that they still are holding back from the sale
"Obviously what we're talking about is something historic; it's complicated where we have the club talking to us about things that happened under previous ownership"

It's not about us. It's about Chelsea.

Ok - link is below...................

Please ensure that you have strong nerve and some bleach available - as a sampler:

MH41

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch

« Reply #8026 on: Today at 11:04:02 am »

- Stripped of all trophies won during the period.
- expelled from the PL
- relegated to league 2
- unable to be promoted to the PL for 10 years regardless of their results.
- a 10 year ban on any incoming signings
- clubs to be financially reimbursed for financial losses.
- supporters of all clubs to receive a backdated award of money, to go out and celebrate the trophies they were cheated out of. £500 per trophy.
- no games shown live on TV. And all games to be 12.30 kick offs.
- no entry into the FA cup or League cup.
- to return the stadium they were 'gifted'.

That should do for starters.

All this from a fan base who have blood on there hands and riddled with guilt due to the behaviour of there own fans.

The wretched Crafton who appears to be a Utd fan is simply trying to make money out of us by pandering to the red hordes. Any time there is mention of the charges he flags up on x his dreary article where he “investigates” us.

However I can’t think of anything he’s written about City that has found to be illegal. Some journalist.

Hes too cowardly to quote his sources for his latest effort apart from a man who it’s reported to have supported a right wing Spanish party.

Crafton is very keen to show his support for those he thinks are being persecuted (no problem with this idea) but when it comes to City, well there’s money to be made.

Pathetic.

Exactly.

He often criticises the UAE for it's anti-gay laws. Which is fine if he does the same to other clubs and their connections to countries with the same/similar laws.

He never calls out Arsenal for being sponsored by Emirates or their Rwanda sponsorship.

He never criticises Leicester for their connections to the Thai ruling party and their laws.

Never criticies utd for their sponsorship deals over the years with Saudi Arabia or China. Or their owners donations to Trump and the Republicans and their increasing restrictions in the red states of womens reproductive rights and lgbtq rights.

His real problem, just like most of the media, is that his red shirt team isn't winning the league anymore.

That's it. The end.

Is that all? Not much of a punishment that.

I wonder if he's considered making an alternative list of punishments for his shit stain of a club and all the others guilty of colluding in this clear and obvious attempt to stitch us up if/when we're exonerated? ;)
Always makes me laugh. It's all about Financial "Fair" Play with that lot. His punishments would put a club out of business with no way back. We were told that that was what the rules were trying to avoid. I think we all know the actual truth on that.....

Exactly.

He often criticises the UAE for it's anti-gay laws. Which is fine if he does the same to other clubs and their connections to countries with the same/similar laws.

He never calls out Arsenal for being sponsored by Emirates or their Rwanda sponsorship.

He never criticises Leicester for their connections to the Thai ruling party and their laws.

Never criticies utd for their sponsorship deals over the years with Saudi Arabia or China. Or their owners donations to Trump and the Republicans and their increasing restrictions in the red states of womens reproductive rights and lgbt
His opinion on city can be ignored then.

Clearly has a motive to act in such a biased way.

I'm abit thick but ! What witnesses will the pl have ? People who use to work at City or people from our sponsors , or people from our audit companies ?

At CAS, UEFA called an expert on financial investigations as a witness to give his conclusions and to counter City's own expert on financial investigations.

In the PL case, we don't know but I would imagine they will present someone from the investigation team, at least, to explain what they did and how they found what they think they found. City would, presumably like to counter that with either cross-examination, or by presenting their own experts' opinions.

Maybe Nick Harris can deliver one or two of his whistle-blowers from the club. Although, as we think they are probably @Prestwich_Blue and @slbsn , probably be better to forget that :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.