PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The directors could have a go, but I think the strongest defamatory remark is the one I've highlighted below - this alleges that "The owner" paid something, and - going off what Prestwich Blue posted earlier today - the payment can be distinguished in law as coming from the sponsor:-

"....There was a total lack of transparent flow of financial information. With a battery of lawyers, they did everything they could to counter the work of our auditors. In addition, it turned out that money from sponsorship was actually paid by the owner.' "

It would be lovely to hear that Msr Letterme and the Mail are being sued by everyone on the board, but the problem with any claim in defamation is that it will prolong matters, one way or the other. No doubt someone at City is combing over everything - if not, I volunteer my services in return for a new club scarf and hat.

Not sure, that statement could be argued isn’t incorrect. It’s just not complete.

We’re in good hands

PL HQ now ...

osh.gif

They'd fucking better be.

Any reason it has to be a UK firm? Aren’t there some US lawyers who can get anyone off anything if paid enough, the sort who get celebs off rape charges or make sure various illegal government activities never get made public?
Johnnie Cochran, Robert Kardashian, and F. Lee Bailey are deceased...Robert Shapiro is still kicking...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.