PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Absolutely fucking insane that an organisation this size can be poleaxed in such straightforward terms by rules that it will have conceived and composed itself. What a fucking shambles.

Be interesting to see what the ‘loophole’ count will be among the the usual know nowt cunts in the media.

I doubt it. Leicester’s argument seems to be that the PL had no jurisdiction to charge them as they weren’t a Pl club when they were charged

I didn't understand at the time that Leicester were charged by the pl. How can the pl charge a club with breaking pl rules when the club isn't in the pl ?

Isn't a firesale when everything is cheaper than advertised? So theoretically you don't need to save your pennies up.

I wish you would stop posting utter nonsense that dickhead tweets, it's making you look as thick as the loony.

Anyone who takes the time to find and read that arsehole’s tweets cannot be a full shilling.

I doubt it. Leicester’s argument seems to be that the PL had no jurisdiction to charge them as they weren’t a Pl club when they were charged
Forest might argue that they weren't a PL club for all of the monitoring period maybe? I don't know though, it's just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.