PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This makes me optimistic. Obviously, we will be prepared, that’s for certain. And I have a feeling we’ll be pulling their pants down, the likes of which they haven’t had done to them in their entire existence.

Hopefully our exoneration will lead to the removal of the American cancer in the Premier League.
Here's hoping!!

Here's hoping!!
I don’t know much about the law, but I have spent a long time in the UK courts in university and then on jury duty. If there’s anything I can tell you for certain, is that this endeavour really comes down to the power you have in your box.

And I believe we outgun them, and outsmart them at their own game. We wouldn’t have climbed this mountain to reach where we are today if we didn’t. We will demolish them in court.

I don’t know much about the law, but I have spent a long time in the UK courts in university and then on jury duty. If there’s anything I can tell you for certain, is that this endeavour really comes down to the power you have in your box.

And I believe we outgun them, and outsmart them at their own game. We wouldn’t have climbed this mountain to reach where we are today if we didn’t. We will demolish them in court.
Outgun them? Masters is in charge of the pl and khaldoon is in charge of city, they bought a blunt stick to a nuclear war

This is what makes me laugh about the pl and how far out of their remit they are, they genuinely thought they could go to multinational investment vehicles, private individuals connected with royal families and countries investment funds and get them to open their books to satisfy their curiosity, its laughable it its delusion.
Not to mention tax havens such as the Cayman Islands. That in itself could contain an unfathomable plethora of inaccessible information not intended for the eyes of minor distractions such as Mister Masters.

This makes me optimistic. Obviously, we will be prepared, that’s for certain. And I have a feeling we’ll be pulling their pants down, the likes of which they haven’t had done to them in their entire existence.

Hopefully our exoneration will lead to the removal of the American cancer in the Premier League.
Yep. On the face of it, it shouldn’t have any relevance to our case but if they can’t get it right in a seemingly straightforward case like Leicester’s, what chance in a complicated one like ours?

Given the wide-ranging nature of the allegations against us, you’d have to think that City have multiple avenues of attack lined up. It’s also left me wondering if Everton and Forest have an angle to get their punishments thrown out too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.