PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Ok, I’ll bite on this and know doubt get stick for not being super confident, fun at parties or simply a rag/ bin dipper.

CAS we won and we heard snippets, such as first day unsure, but quite a few indicated second day had gone well and if I remember right 3rd day finished early.

We have agreed to a 12 week trail with the PL, the legal team will be aware of our evidence/ witness statements and also there’s,

Yes, they are on the clock and probably not fully against stringing it out, but they are also professional.

There has to be A LOT more to this one then CAS.

The idea the PL have no evidence seems unlikely.

Of course the PL has more "evidence". They have had access to much more information from the club, basically all the relevant emails (not just those leaked by der Spiegel in 2018) and, I would imagine, all the club's relevant accounting information over a much longer investigation. No-one sensible is claiming they don't have more "evidence".

The point is that, firstly, even if they have a hundred times as many emails, they still have the same problem UEFA had at CAS, which is that they prove nothing and, secondly, that the real incriminating evidence (in the very unlikely case there is any) would be held externally and to which they have had no access.

So, while a hundred times the number of emails may increase their evidential weight and some of the things discussed in those emails may seem incriminatory, that "evidence" will, imho, be trumped by the witness statements and financial accounting from external parties that the club can choose to provide, in the form and to the extent they want, to counter the PL's "evidence", as at CAS.

I'd agree that the reporting deliberately ignored any hint of responsibility on the side of Liverpool fans.

However, the different routes to the ground were the main reason why Madrid fans didn't have issues. Liverpool's route was crazy, with numerous bottle necks.
We managed it for Istanbul. There were no bottlenecks, just mile upon mile of queues. The difference was, we set off early.
Oh and we all had tickets.

That's his Get Out Of Jail Free card, that some on here are buying to be all magnanimous and lovely. Facts are, he's researching (badly, granted), writing, getting stuff published, responding, receiving payments, making decisions.
Not mentally ill, despite the tragedy that befell him - and many of us too. He's made the autonomous decision to be completely against us. Fck him.
I hope his next shit is a sea urchin

That's his Get Out Of Jail Free card, that some on here are buying to be all magnanimous and lovely. Facts are, he's researching (badly, granted), writing, getting stuff published, responding, receiving payments, making decisions.
Not mentally ill, despite the tragedy that befell him - and many of us too. He's made the autonomous decision to be completely against us. Fck him.

The thing about Harris is that I saw him on a podcast with Lineker and he was perfectly reasonable about Everton, Forest, what was likely to happen to Leicester and even about why the City case was much more complex than any of the others. No vitriol and no conspiracy stuff. He seems to turn it on and off when he wants. Which made me think (for a moment at least) that it's some sort of performance art for Twitter.

So I am torn between him being a complete psychopath with DID caused by personal trauma, or someone who is just out to make a living and has fooled me into thinking the former.

I don't like the second option so much :(

The thing about Harris is that I saw him on a podcast with Lineker and he was perfectly reasonable about Everton, Forest, what was likely to happen to Leicester and even about why the City case was much more complex than any of the others. No vitriol and no conspiracy stuff. He seems to turn it on and off when he wants. Which made me think (for a moment at least) that it's some sort of performance art for Twitter.

So I am torn between him being a complete psychopath with DID caused by personal trauma, or someone who is just out to make a living and has fooled me into thinking the former.

I don't like the second option so much :(
A lot of Twitter is performance art. Journos with jobs who are much more speculative on social media than on their main platform. Ziegler, for example.

That isn't what I said.
I quote I have seen emails and attachments that talk about AD sponsorships as "shareholder funding" and I have seen the emails where Pearce takes it on himself to "arrange" some payments having stated to CAS that he had categorically never arranged any payments.

Shareholder funding is equity

I quote I have seen emails and attachments that talk about AD sponsorships as "shareholder funding" and I have seen the emails where Pearce takes it on himself to "arrange" some payments having stated to CAS that he had categorically never arranged any payments.

Shareholder funding is equity
Produce these emails then. I suspect you've not fully understood or misinterpreted what you've read, as any emails like that would have seriously damaged our case at CAS.

Last edited:
A lot of Twitter is performance art. Journos with jobs who are much more speculative on social media than on their main platform. Ziegler, for example.

And occasionally some go on 5live and they’re like different people. Delaney was like that. Forever going on about City and sportswashing but silent on the topic when on the BBC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.