PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's probably Stefan's alter ego arguing with Nick Harris's alter ego. I really need a Twitter alter ego, so I can argue with myself.
Lol

Nick Harris really does have an issue with us doesn't he? I don't follow what he says aside from what gets reported on here at times, but I can't imagine him trying to get other clubs to be answerable for their financial dealings. Ie has he questioned the special deals utd get off the PL.to allow them to pass PSR without investigation? Or Chelseas financial merry-go-round?

Funny that they've decided to mention that today, the day after the rags post huge losses, oh and coincidentally I couldn't find the rags story anywhere on the mail sports app.
Uncanny that.
And who do we play the following Saturday, their so predictable.

Funny that they've decided to mention that today, the day after the rags post huge losses, oh and coincidentally I couldn't find the rags story anywhere on the mail sports app.
Uncanny that.
Also funny that the Mail are privy to the details about this highly confidential hearing

So they're either making it up or the premier league are leaking info again. Hope its the latter as that will help our case

Thought this was an interesting read on a complex financial case, and the legal challenges, disclosure etc.

While City are not in the same league, it does show just how difficult it can be to deal with investigations that cover businesses in multiple countries. Doubt the Premier League enjoys any of this.

I got blocked off him when I was on twitter.
I only said he was a psychotic, stuttering, city hating, goggled eyed freak with absolutely nothing going for him apart from talking to himself on twitter and the mardarse had the cheek to block me.

Deary me, some people just don't have a sense of humour these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.