PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Actually looked it up and you seem to be correct (apologies) to a certain extent, assuming this falls under the strict definition of arbitration proceedings. It’s covered in part 62 of the CPR, and although that part does exclude certain rules (e.g. 39.2, hearing to be public), by implication it must adopt other rules in the CPR.

Every day is a school day!
How should @LeonardoDaVnci send his bill?

Well he must be pretty much unique amongst Blues for him to hold the opinion that FFP is an entirely fair, just and justified rule and that if City are found guilty of contravening it in any way then they fully deserve to be punished.

I agree with his position, so not unique. I agree with his position, btw, not with your categorisation of it.

That's twosips bud but it's a tweet (allegedly) and a second hand tweet at that, I doubt he's made stuff up, that's just not his way of working.
I'm not saying he's made it up, far from it mate and I know he isn't the one for tweeting bullshit but I was saying I thought the hearing was water tight and that no rumours or leaks was to get out.
But if he's saying he's heard something then game on.

That's twosips bud but it's a tweet (allegedly) and a second hand tweet at that, I doubt he's made stuff up, that's just not his way of working.

I'd imagine that, given his platform, a 'troll' on Twitter has impersonated him somewhere along the line to reel some people in.

I hope I'm wrong because it sounds promising if @twosips did indeed Tweet anything but I'd imagine it would've blown up elsewhere since Monday if it was true.

"Digitalised"?
The main thing to differentiate ‘digitise’ and ‘digitalise’ is scale.

‘Digitise’ describes the conversion of individual files or documents from analogue to a digital format. Changing a LP into an MP4 or photocopying/scanning a document to send in an email, for example.

‘Digitalise’ describes transforming a whole filing system or business.

So, it’s likely that the business in question is, in fact, digitalised, and the outputs are then printed as a preference.

Everything here is hypothetical, we aren't getting any news of how the tribunal is going are we?

The first thing we find out will be the last thing we find out surely?

Yeah. We won't get anything concrete really.

My only hope is that we see a more confident Pep in interviews/press conferences as the weeks go on...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.