PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The clue is in his status; ex PL CEO - so to pay the mortgage he now desperately needs the red cartel supporters' clicks - nothing more insightful than that - he's prostituted his values and in doing so forever diminished any value he might have :-)
You'd think that football365 would get someone better to advise on these financial issues.
I'm guessing they are paying him.

I struggle to understand what taxes I am paying but I reckon I'd do a better job than Wyness.

You'd think that football365 would get someone better to advise on these financial issues.

I struggle to understand what taxes I am paying but I reckon I'd do a better job than Wyness.

I don’t suspect accuracy, truth or quality are primarily issues for Football365.

A mate of mine who works for the FA knows Slyness. His view is that he used to be a fairly sensible bloke but recently he's lost his fucking marbles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.