PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yeah I have been trying to understand why this has all gone quiet, on the media front especially. I think its just because utd have become a basket case again, or maybe Arsenal doing well satisfies the media so they dont have to hate on City.

It is that simple sometimes with our sports media, they wear their simple emotions on their sleeve.

Yeah I have been trying to understand why this has all gone quiet, on the media front especially. I think its just because utd have become a basket case again, or maybe Arsenal doing well satisfies the media so they dont have to hate on City.

It is that simple sometimes with our sports media, they wear their simple emotions on their sleeve.

Simply run out of lies and falsehoods to print seems most likely.

There was a bit of a frenzy on the Monday the hearing started for a week or so with a lot of giddy speculation as to our punishment. I think the realisation has now hit them that fuck all will happen for months - at least not publicly. As we've not been thrown out the league and stripped of charges within week one I think the focus is quickly changing to how we'll be 'getting off' the charges.
Obviously the word innocent isn't cropping up.

The media will only have stopped if the number of clicks was declining, oversaturation with no new news meant people stopped reading. Give it a few weeks and they'll start again, people will click thinking something new has happened. Rinse and repeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.