PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s time the premier league and the media ends its racist undertones when it comes to city and their support of the deemed superior American race. Time to accept all clubs equally no matter if the owner is Muslim, Jewish, British, American etc. we should not accept anything less in 2024.

Khaldoon said it himself. I hate bringing politics into this but it’s clear that certain owners are lauded and certain owners treated with distain. This whole thing is a joke no matter how it’s dressed up and portrayed by the mainstream media.

Lol, so our lawyers had no answer as to why we didn't cooperate with the Premier League. You can just imagine Panick and Co sitting there open mouthed thinking oh shit I didn't know they were going to ask this. Pmsl
No worries....

MV5BNDllYzE1NTktZThhYS00YjdiLWIwYzQtYzNkNjJhY2U5MTRiXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

We've a cunning plan.

It wouldn't though. At least there's no guarantee of that at all. The lack of update/news on the case is another thing which nobody should read anything into, up there with body language and all the rest of it.

We'll have to wait it out and then wait for a verdict. That's it
Anything of any significance which could damage City has been leaked to the media, mostly to the Times. That pattern has happened for years. It also happened in the UEFA case. Nothing which could help City has leaked out. The leaks have come from rival Club Directors who have been fed information from people in the PL leadership team who get regular updates from the PL lawyers.

Lol, so our lawyers had no answer as to why we didn't cooperate with the Premier League. You can just imagine Panick and Co sitting there open mouthed thinking oh shit I didn't know they were going to ask this. Pmsl
Yes it sounds very plausible that our huge team of legal experts have been diligently working on this case for four years and have now decided to offer no defence to virtually all the charges. Apparently we didn’t even offer a defence to some allegations we have already successfully defended at CAS. Oh dear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.