PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

credibility of the PL in the gutter, you could just tell Masters was a down and out fucking liar on that interview a few weeks back, they will be scurrying around like rats now searching for the better option for the next move, they would be better pulling the plug on the 115 its only going to get worse for them
If this and the Leicester case are anything to go by, as well as the immediately obvious mistakes in the 115 I suspect the entire thing is full of holes. If it was an actual court of law rather than the 'independent panel' hearing them I suspect the PL could actually find themselves in serious trouble.

It is hard to envisage a scenario now where the PL is not on the back foot with regard to the 115. In an unrelated case, evidence shows that they have acted following pressure by City's rivals and implemented procedures that are both unlawful, AND unfairly applied. IMO, it looks much more positive for us even than it did before.

credibility of the PL in the gutter, you could just tell Masters was a down and out fucking liar on that interview a few weeks back, they will be scurrying around like rats now searching for the better option for the next move, they would be better pulling the plug on the 115 its only going to get worse for them

It’s a mess for the Premier League, City have taken them apart on the associated parties hearing. They didn’t understand that Leicester weren’t a Premier League club when the PL thought they were by their misinterpretation of their own rule book. It’s embarrassing for British football that this is the fractional for the few and not the many governance over what’s the top league in the world for revenue. How far do the Premier League want to take it for them to be damaged and hit in the pocket?

I eagerly await the finding of the 115 hearing, City’s lawyers are going to damage them in such a way the Premier League may not recover.

It is hard to envisage a scenario now where the PL is not on the back foot with regard to the 115. In an unrelated case, evidence shows that they have acted following pressure by City's rivals and implemented procedures that are both unlawful, AND unfairly applied. IMO, it looks much more positive for us even than it did before.

The board should call Masters & ask what advice was provided before going ahead with the 115? It would not surprise me to find out that they were advised to drop it.

The board should call Masters & ask what advice was provided before going ahead with the 115? It would not surprise me to find out that they were advised to drop it.

It is certainly a possibility they've gone against advice,as they've now shown they have form for it.
And that's without mentioning the now apparent influence wielded by certain clubs with vested interests.

Wait until Jordan puts his spin on how City lost out later on.
There is a Scottish female presenter on early this morning.Takes City hate to a new level.
McCoist a cheeky chappy **** as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.