PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

More that if you told me a rumour that the first number drawn on Euromillions was going to be one you had on your slip, I’d say maybe better to let all the numbers get drawn out before celebrating winning Euromillions.

That's the difference between lawyers and normal people. I'd be telling him to get the rounds in quick .....

If City provide irrefutable proof that kicks out multiple historic allegations in one fell swoop perhaps with just one piece of our own killer evidence the Judges will not spend all day going through each “charge.” That’s assuming the PL have got evidence for all their allegations which is a big assumption based on what happened with UEFA.
Which is exactly what I said

Absolutely. I give @slbsn a bit of stick on here every now and then because he is a lawyer (it's nothing personal, I just don't like lawyers much. Who does?) and occasionally about his social media presence, but he knows 100 times more about the law than I ever will and so am grateful for any insights he and our other legal minds on here share with the rest of us.

I thought he was a financial adviser rather than a lawyer and should be treated as a finance guy rather than a legal guy. That's why I ignore anything he has to says on legal matters as it is just a random person's point of view which usual is wrong. He's good at finances but that's his limitation

I thought he was a financial adviser rather than a lawyer and should be treated as a finance guy rather than a legal guy. That's why I ignore anything he has to says on legal matters as it is just a random person's point of view which usual is wrong. He's good at finances but that's his limitation

That's interesting, but I think you have it completely backwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.