PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s us a can of worms but these history clubs don’t give a shit! They’ve paid the media last 10 years to write lies continually!

So all this now all this shit coming our way and how long it takes they don’t care they’ll be loving it..

It’s the American way take out the threat the competition!
BUT if we have done nothing wrong we have the opportunity not only to clear our name but come out of it stronger, unified and more fired up than ever.

Hypothetically, say ADUG had rerouted money through Etihad/Etisalat etc. Is there anything wrong with that from an accounting perspective? I can see how it would fall foul of FFP and related parties rules, but are accounts false if the money still came to the club via the sponsor?
No.

I take it there will be no banners aimed at the Premier League yet until we are sure they are handling this unfairly?

I was think banners like "Independent Regulator NOW Please!"

I mean they have tried to charge City and came after the club more than they would dare any of their darling clubs.

But I suppose it is better to take the view that we can't argue with what they think they have, until they show us their hand, I guess. Reeks of UEFA all over again though.
I don’t think it comes down to whether they are handling this fairly, it’s more about whose hand is up their ass and pulling their strings, and them being a massive puppet, without doubt this is the usual suspects of rags/dips/arse/others, as well as their own motives such as the ESL and outside governance. The fact they’ve chosen us as their whipping boys means it’s open season on them as far as I’m concerned

The degree to which City's alleged corruption is greater than the protectionist corruption of FFP is quite another matter. Those loyal to the European Super League cabal won't agree, but City are accused of breaking rules that shouldn't exist in their present form. What began as an assault on unscrupulous owners and debt was twisted into a means of thwarting new money coming into the game, whilst protecting an elite.

If we are giving City's titles to their rivals, there's not a lengthy list of benefactors; it's Manchester United, then Liverpool, then Manchester United, then Liverpool, then United, then Liverpool. The red clubs, who love the English game so much they tried to destroy it not so long ago, would again be close to untouchable: just as they like it, just as they have engineered it.

Martin Samuels.

Back of the fucking net.

We have sponsors to satisfy. I am sure they are on to our board for assurances of no wrong doing. If we lose, some will walk away.
Yes that’s a given

But why wouldn’t you allow yourself the time to manage the fallout on your terms by agreeing a settlement

Risking all on the commissions verdict will be a shit show if it comes down on the wrong side for us

It’s us a can of worms but these history clubs don’t give a shit! They’ve paid the media last 10 years to write lies continually!

So all this now all this shit coming our way and how long it takes they don’t care they’ll be loving it..

It’s the American way take out the threat the competition!
But these bullies have met their match.

One thing is abundantly clear, the burden of proof is so high for the Premier League, I fail to see how the panel reaches it.

They would need to physically have former players waiting outside in the corridor to give evidence against us.

And if they had that, we would have known it in the four years we have dragged it out and it would never have gone this far.

It's a final Hail Mary, yet still predicated on non-compliance and when we are comfortable showing the supporting documents.

BDO will stand with us, as will all our sponsors and investors.

And that's before we discuss in essence, the temerity to put Khaldoon in the dock and him supposedly complicit in mass financial fraud.

The damage to his reputation alone and the boards he sits on would necessitate him to personally seek legal recourse.

It's a can of worms.
It’s this TH,………Khaldoon in the dock, and would it be others? that is blinding my thoughts, it keeps coming back to this, these are serious allegations, fraud, talking prison stretches here, won’t ever be trusted again in the business world, That’s not just Jesus, that’s Jesus Mary and Joseph!, we are getting so many extremes in the media, from what could lead to this scenario above to someone like Solkeh ( pardon the spelling) saying “ most people think it will be a couple of points deduction“ I was really surprised by that yesterday, I know people think he is a know nowt, but i thought that statement was the most bizarre thing of all the shit flying around yesterday , but what the friggin hell do I know

Hypothetically, say ADUG had rerouted money through Etihad/Etisalat etc. Is there anything wrong with that from an accounting perspective? I can see how it would fall foul of FFP and related parties rules, but are accounts false if the money still came to the club via the sponsor?
Well yeah they would be false accounts, as owner funding is not revenue but we’d be recording it as revenue. It would be fraudulent. We’d be artificially inflating our revenue, allowing us to spend more than we ought to be able to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.