PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I am really worried we may were naive and did not collect as much dirt as we can on rivals. now would be the time unleash series of allegations, bring back the hacking scandal into spotlight etc.
why would we do that now, why not wait until we know the outcome and if found guilty use that as a bargaining tool ,i think we will be found guilty of not handing over everything they wanted ,but the other charges will be fucked off just like the last "trail" we aren't naive , we don't make mistakes, we know we are scrutinised , would you break the speed limit if you were being followed by the police, i have every faith in our board , we might bend the rules but im pretty certain we dont break them.

The way I feel right now, to be honest, can't really be arsed going to the match on Sunday.

Football is meant to be fun and it just isn't.
You get behind the fucking lads this weekend, we all need to. They need us as much as us them now. Show the Red Cartel we’re here to stay come what may.

Not sure if already posted but I found this a decent watch.

@twosips comes across really well and defended our corner. Said what the majority of what blues are thinking. And as expected other team fans have us guilty already

Even Neville (who didn't go as far as defend us) agreed FFP is skewered toward the traditional top 4 and reforms are needed.

Carragher however comes across as a right dick and couldn't help himself at making snidey digs at every opportunity

Carragher is a piece of shit. He does it ALL the time. All of this coming from a **** who gobbed at a young girl for laughing at his club because they got beat.

How’s that moral compass of yours carra. Grade A twat.

From the same leaks;

In the summer of 2009, Pogba, by then aged 16, became old enough to sign his first cadet contract with Le Havre. But Tanazefti, who was still a scout for Le Havre but had also become a self-styled advisor to Pogba, convinced the boy to join the youth academy of Manchester United.

Le Havre denounced the move by United, accusing it of violating an exclusivity agreement between the French club and the young player, and alleging it had offered Pogba’s parents “very large sums of money” to ensure one of its “best youngsters” accepted the move. The dispute was eventually resolved in a financial deal between the two clubs which has never been public.

But I'm sure the PL were all over it..

And which PL rule does that break?

I thought @twosips (who blocked me on Twitter for **ck all ) spoke really well on the overlap to be honest. Just a shame he didn’t mention the £50m stadium costs Liverpool used to get through FFP.

I thought he also showed tremendous restraint. For one, I would have punched that Gooner twat Robbie right in the gob the gloating fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.