PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just can't see the Premier League following through on most of the breaches (especially rule 3, 15 and 16 which don't even exist) worst I expect from this is a fine!

It’s all bent. They’ve been dying to jump on us and finally they’ve pulled the trigger. Fuck the lot of them and fuck the hateful 9 even more!

For people saying we might get relegated, how would that even work? Would there be 4 promotions from the Championship that season instead of 3? Genuine question.
They done it with the Bury exclusion from League 2, Extra team got promoted from the conference. One less team relegated from league two

Good statement from the club. This might be the end of our glory years if we lose, and forget any stadium expansion until it is resolved. It is clearly timed to unsettle a successful and well-run club, led by other clubs who have been run terribly (anybody need a glazer?). I wonder if the coaching staff and players have been told in advance and that is why we are not playing particularly well, maybe Cancelo knew and wanted out, maybe why, after signing a new contract, Pep quickly did a U turn and said a contract is just a piece of paper and would leave if he felt it wasn’t working. Whatever, the timing couldn’t be worse, I am really pissed off with football at the moment.

For people saying we might get relegated, how would that even work? Would there be 4 promotions from the Championship that season instead of 3? Genuine question.
Only 2 would be relegated from the PL plus us, but this is going to take a long time to resolve and I don't see it being this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.