PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don't care what his title is. He greatly needs Manchester votes to keep his job.
Most armchairs are rags hence it probably wouldn’t be in his interest to publicly support our position. He could though decide to support our position because that would be the right thing to do in spite of probably costing him votes. Dr Martin Luther King ‘it’s never the wrong time to do the right thing’.

Andy ‘Where’s the camera?’ Burnham.

I just plain disagree with the figurehead role of mayor of Manchester being a scouser.

Once Starmer wins the election next year and the first by-election in a winnable seat crops up, Burnham will step down as mayor, be back as an MP and sat round the cabinet table.

He’s using Manchester as a convenient stepping stone.

What would you expect him to say? Like us, he has no idea of what has been submitted and, like us, would be wise to await any judgment and the associated evidence that will accompany it.
Then comment.
It didn't stop others though. Vincent Kompany spoke on it and so have others. I don't see why it is "wise" for him to say nothing

It didn't stop others though. Vincent Kompany spoke on it and so have others. I don't see why it is "wise" for him to say nothing
Keep your powder dry. That’d be my advice. Then, if all goes as we hope, bring out the cannons and let the 500 gun salutes begin. Until then...let the haters hate. It’ll only be sweeter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.