PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yep Arsenal taking Isak of them is what PSR is here for slap those pretenders back down the league how dare they take one of the red shirts
Champions league spots!
It's poetic justice against the Geordie's who jumped on the anti-City bandwagon.

It'll only start dawning on them why both City & PSG acted in the different ways they did to grow their clubs, becaude of these restrictive & punitive FFP rules.

At least hes honest in not wanting to be like City, you know the best run and most successful club in world football. I can hear the rusty cogs grinding in his thick geordie head from here.
I wonder if he's another deluded fan who believes if not for City's cheating, his club would've done a quadruple by now. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Correct me if am wrong but didn't Newcastle agree to FFP and was part of the hateful 8 that want us punished?

It took some time for him to figure out the flaws for FFP while we all have been saying on here how much doesn't work.
Works just fine for us now. Fuck Newcastle and you reap what you sow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.