PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Think it could all unravel pretty quickly now. Possibly within weeks. These things can sometimes take on a momentum of their own.

Think Masters could be gone pretty soon too. Fucking useless ****.
Totally agree

I honestly cannot believe that not one journalist has not stated why arent owners allowed to spend as they wish and have a club grow to challenge

But then we all know where their loyalties are tied - to the red shirted american owners

It happens all the time through lobbying, it could be stopping imports, or manufacturing processes. It’s typical of a capitalist society that doesn’t believe in the true principles of capitalism.
The best example is EU Fortress Europe policy. They kept out Kenyan beans, Asian Shoes, Indian rice (quota), etc etc. Kenya’s cash crop is now roses FFS, but in years of plenty you can’t eat them.
Sorry to those who think the EU is Nirvana; it’s same old same old.

The brain washing has been utterly amazing and you have to say “well done” !

Once all these clubs started getting done i thought they would show sympathy for us and come on side, realise we arent the enemy and get on board with what weve known for a long time.

But no, instead its “what about City”. Incredible
It's funny how the Premier League are incompetent in everything except for finding 115 charges against City

Why try to educate rival fans?

They never listened when we tried for the last 13 years?

Couldn't care less about them or their clubs, now they are being impacted.

Fact is, these rules help us stay on top and we are the most proficient because of the continual roadblocks the rule makers and these clubs have introduced to try and stop us and only us.

City are Britain fighting Germany, until America suddenly decided they needed to fight because they got punched on the nose.

This lot want City punished beyond repair, regardless.

The police, the HMRC, Trading Standards and the SFO should have done their dawn raids on the club, the personnel involved, the sponsors connected with us.
If this is fraud on an industrial scale, and believe me the twats in the press and on social media believe it is, then I can categorically say that we would have been raided by now.

It's as simple as that.

We haven't even had a text, a call or a knock on the door.

What does that tell you?

Did anyone post a “sorry we missed you, we’ll try again tomorrow” card through the letterbox?

Perhaps the PL should take a look at this firms sponsorship of Spurs. Can’t see any sensationalist headlines linking this scandal to Spurs - if it was us the WhatsApp Group, Sky, the Beeb and the Mail would be all over it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.