PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Agreed. A successful IPO may save KC Rosen a lot of bother and will help instigate the rapid demise of Ricky Disasters and his mob.
Naah, there are other allegations besides Etihad, although I am pushed to think how any of the others could affect the true and fair view given by the accounts, which is the crux of the most serious allegations. Without that, we are just looking at non-disclosure and non-cooperation at worst, and then only for those allegations not time limited.

Mind you, I am still not convinced that Etihad affects the true and fair view given by the accounts either, even if the allegations are, in fact, proven to be true, which they won't be.

No, the process will continue to the end, even for Etihad, unless Masters wants to resign immediately.

Last edited:
I read the Mullock article in a negative light. It gave an air of 'getting off' to it, to me. Where as the Express (god forgive me) article gave an impression of being more factual without the spin.

I thought article was OK, although written in a sports journalist don't-know-what-I-am-talking-about kind of way. The headline was poor, though, and later changed to something only half as bad.

It is getting fucking deflating - day after day of media kangaroo court and rival fan imposed guilt.
How many clubs is it now? And the PL say they care about us fans!! How do they think the 100s of thousands of fans following the charged teams are feeling.
All because united's monopoly was coming to an end.
Pathetic PL.
They're the ones that should be in the Dock.

Clear us, or punish us and move it onto stage 2 - your demise either way pL
I can feel the anger with which this was written.... good on ya fellah.

Where have you seen that ?
CFG announced about 8 months ago:
—Their plans to redevelop a block in New York including the new stadium.
—Intention to raise about £800m in an IPO.
—A restructuring of the company with the establishment of an intermediate company. I think we are now a subsid of that new co. I don’t know whether the other clubs are.
CFG did not say what was to be sold in the IPO nor how the proceeds would be spent.
As usual the CFG website is miles behind so no joy there. It was discussed on BM at the time and Projectriver had some comments. Maybe a search will help you.

Have “we got away with it” crew showed up yet?

I read a comment in the mail and someone said “ even if they did nothing, the league need to charge them at least once to justify cost” lol.

This is what we are dealing with. Can’t be real people type that crap. Can it?
I liked: “You don’t engage expensive lawyers if you have done nothing wrong.”
(Rough quote)

I understand why they refuse to comment on the current case but when cretins like Jordan come out on national radio saying that we only got off at CAS because of time-barring, they could come out with a statement of fact that rubbishes that myth. Then he can't repeat it.
Do you think Khaldoon spends his time listening to Jordan & Talkshite.

Have the “we got away with it” crew showed up yet?

I read a comment in the mail and someone said “ even if they did nothing, the league need to charge them at least once to justify cost” lol.

This is what we are dealing with. Can’t be real people typing that crap. Can it?
Redpep in the comments shows how much other fans believe the shit they are fed

Have the “we got away with it” crew showed up yet?

This is what we are dealing with. Can’t be real people typing that crap. Can it?
Thought the Mail headline had us removed from the league ?

I thought article was OK, although written in a sports journalist don't-know-what-I-am-talking-about kind of way. The headline was poor, though, and later changed to something only half as bad.
I thought the headline changed, glad someone else pointed it out as I thought i was misreading it.
Might change again before Monday morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.