PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The investigation side of the pl must be one of the biggest employers in the uk.

Working on, City, Everton, Forest, Chelsea, Leicester.
The pl will also be investigating every club in the pl past and present with a fine tooth comb.

The pl have the 50 million for Anfield to be investigate, utd and pisscan transfers with his son this could go on for decades.

Come off it, there is absolutely no way Liverpool, Arsenal, United and Spurs will be investigated the way we are!

I also in the depths of my memory seem to recall Khaldoon himself said Mancini was a friend and they had worked/talked about football before his appointment at City.
Then Mancini upset one of the main instigators of this vendetta by beating them to our first Premier League title in dramatic circumstances. And who can forget the scenes with their entitled players at the end of the FAcup semi which we won. Ferdinand Anderson and others were looking for blood after Scholes had already drawn the blood of Zabba during the game. That was the moment we etched deep into their consciousness from where we have never left and torment them still.
The days get better;-)
If you can find footage of just after the final whistle of the first leg of the League Cup semi final win over united (1-3) at OT on Jan 7th 2020 - David Gill is shown leaving his seat with a 'that's it, I've had enough of them face, time to hit back' - you could visibly see his bitterness spilling over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.