PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've always thought Geordies were funnier than Scousers. Glaswegians, even. There are videos on YouTube about Liverpool being so "unique" and different from other British cities. Fucking bullshit. What is unique about it? It's the same as any other UK city. It's just full of unfunny, deluded people that think they're "unique", a "great sense of humour" and "friendly".
Unique.....the only place on earth that dolphins walk on land.

annoyingly he is technically right, unlawful isnt illegal but its purely in terms of semantics, i mean if i was to punch delaney in the head in it would be illegal, if i was to lock him in a room with a tiger it would be unlawful.
He is pathetic. Maybe he thinks illegal implies something far worse like say a forward pass in rugby. Either code.

annoyingly he is technically right, unlawful isnt illegal but its purely in terms of semantics, i mean if i was to punch delaney in the head in it would be illegal, if i was to lock him in a room with a tiger it would be unlawful.
What

what it said , illegal means in contradiction to an established law, unlawful is in breach of a statute or supposedly morally incorrect.

• llegal
    Means something is against the law or not authorized by law. It's most commonly used to describe a criminal offense that breaches an express prohibition and usually results in a penalty.

• Unlawful
    Means something is against the law or not authorized by law, but it doesn't necessarily lead to a penalty. An unlawful act may arise in a situation where there is no express prohibition, but the act still results in non-compliance with the relevant law or rules. For example, overparking is an unlawful act, but it's not necessarily considered particularly blameworthy.

what it said , illegal means in contradiction to an established law, unlawful is in breach of a statute or supposedly morally incorrect.

• llegal
    Means something is against the law or not authorized by law. It's most commonly used to describe a criminal offense that breaches an express prohibition and usually results in a penalty.

• Unlawful
    Means something is against the law or not authorized by law, but it doesn't necessarily lead to a penalty. An unlawful act may arise in a situation where there is no express prohibition, but the act still results in non-compliance with the relevant law or rules. For example, overparking is an unlawful act, but it's not necessarily considered particularly blameworthy.
I was always told that unlawful was something against the law and the other one was a sick bird !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.