PL games to be shown on pay-per-view for £15 - plan scrapped

At first I was mad mate over DAZN. I scrapped my sports packages on cable, im paying less now, watching more football than ever, and seeing more sports than ever. Its an absolute steal.

Agree about back home, they're getting gouged and some people are happy to pay 15 quid a game? I would be livid!!!!
My social media is full of idiots defending it. We get what we deserve I guess.

At first I was mad mate over DAZN. I scrapped my sports packages on cable, im paying less now, watching more football than ever, and seeing more sports than ever. Its an absolute steal.

Agree about back home, they're getting gouged and some people are happy to pay 15 quid a game? I would be livid!!!!

The fact that Rogers cable got rid of champions league and then Premier league but still didn't give us a rebate still boils my piss. I've had IPTV for the past month and I'm phoning Rogers this week and telling them to fuck off.

THey just don’t live in the real world do they? Comparing it to the price of a match ticket it doesn’t seem so bad but it’s nothing like a match ticket there’s no experience to be had, you’ll be watching it on the internet where there’s countless free streams of the same quality just a few clicks away.

Nobody is going to buy into this. They can claim money is going to help the clubs but how much of it? Most of it will be lining the pockets of multimillionaires, wouldn’t even consider it personally.

I don’t get how they’re going to do this unless they also guarantee the same amount of games for each team on existing subscriptions vs this paid service

i could have understand clubs doing it on there own web sites or tv channels, but sky and BT-sports already get a subscription fee to show games but this is just pure greed

premier league football and champions league is out of control ? now its asking a fee of £14.99 to watch training game in a empty stadium without fans

1602265351980.png

I don’t get how they’re going to do this unless they also guarantee the same amount of games for each team on existing subscriptions vs this paid service

Yep all payed up customers to the £14:99 per game that money should go in a pool where it is split up evenly but the likes of the rags and Liverpool won’t have that would they.

I’m thinking of the Now TV Sky Sports subscription at some point and it’s about £1 a day or something similar. This new deal is obscene.

I pay 87 quid a year for DAZN. I can get most premier league games, champions league, Europa, darts, snooker, cricket, wrestling, tennis lots of crap really. I guess the only way to watch would be through a VPN. UK don't have access I believe
DAZN was going to come to the UK in May this year. Then Covid scrapped those plans. It would be great if they could outbid Sky and football and other sports more affordable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.