PL Trophy Lift - hypothetical question

If we win the game it’s done Arsenal can get 87 (2 games left) max we are on 85
Arsenal will finish on
82 one draw one defeat
83 two draws
84 one win one defeat
87 two wins
With a 20 GD realistically we need 2 points from 9
If they don’t win next week it’s over before we play. I don’t think it will matter anyway because Chelsea are on the beach now. Our desire, press and ability will just overwhelm them.

Chelsea's players will lose deliberately anyway! Not for a single moment would they want to contribute anything beneficial to Arsenal.

If they don’t win next week it’s over before we play. I don’t think it will matter anyway because Chelsea are on the beach now. Our desire, press and ability will just overwhelm them.
Arteta couldn’t motivate them to beat BHFC maybe our win at Everton did them With Forest still not safe and a good home record I think the Arse won’t get anything there

Please no marching band if we win it on Sunday! Used to enjoy the pitch invasions from higher tier but it looks pretty tinpot now. I think the players deserve the chance to celebrate with a full stadium after the final whistle.

I still can’t believe we’re in this position, didn’t look likely after the Spurs defeat.

If it was up to me, I'd get somebody on cctv this week point out all the persistent early leavers and turf them all out en masse 5 minutes before the end.
Ha ha. Good idea! There will still be some. There always are regardless of what is going on. I was really hoping for that set of results today so we can have the chance of all celebrating with the players next week even if the trophy isn’t presented and it would be good for once for everyone to stay!

Arteta couldn’t motivate them to beat BHFC maybe our win at Everton did them With Forest still not safe and a good home record I think the Arse won’t get anything there
To be fair to them, Brighton are a good side but I think our result killed them off today. They just knew that it didn’t matter what they did, they were not going to overhaul us. It will be hard for their players to lift themselves next week. It’s a huge game for Forest. Win that and they will be staying up.

The trophy has been held inside our stadium for the last 12 months.
It just needs Mavis from the cleaning department to go up and give it a once over with Mr Sheen and bring it down to pitch level mid afternoon
One of the trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.